Pies Descalzos Video
It encompasses programs ranging from supplies and construction of infrastructure to ensure decent and adequate spaces for education, to training of teachers and administrators of the educational institutions with innovative methodologies to improve the quality of education and strengthen policies and educational efforts of the team in charge.
This includes expanding the education of children and young people to other dimensions such as civic education, with the purpose of promoting in them their commitment and their co-responsibility in building the present and the future of the country.
- Teacher-training workshops for the improvement of the quality of education, developed throughout the school year in content areas, pedagogical and policy management, in partnership with recognized educational institutions and experts in the education sector.
- Dialogue with the local Secretaries of Education, Health and Social Development with the purpose of fostering and consolidating infrastructure and educational projects affecting the quality of education.
- Promotion of relevant and specialized curricula, associated with the local context at educational institutions within the influence of the Foundation (arts, English, port logistics and foreign trade).
- Strengthening the use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) in the classroom as a permanent educational tool.
- Strengthening cross-cutting programs: Mathematics for Life (logical thinking) and Reading for Thinking (critical thinking).
- High rankings on State examinations Saber 11: added value for 2010.
- Continuity in the strategy of scholarships for entry into higher education and technical courses for outstanding students from the schools of the Foundation.